WE4 on craigslist

gmpower

Saw an 87 T on the SF craigslist, looks like a WE4, some dealer has it for sale, for about 5000.

Just curious to hear about it if anybody goes to look at it or even buys it. I have no relation to the seller.

Saw an 87 T on the SF craigslist, looks like a WE4, some dealer has it for sale, for about 5000.

Just curious to hear about it if anybody goes to look at it or even buys it. I have no relation to the seller.

That's my little sisters old car,

She bought it from a guy in Pennsylvania, owned it for a few years and sold it due to no place to store it. It was her second TR, she also owns a 46K mile 87 GN with an Astroroof. She decided to keep the low mile car and sell the WE4.

The guy she sold it to is a good friend of mine. He drove it for about 2 years and then decided to sell it. He also owns a GN. I have absolutely no idea how it ended up on a car lot but that's my sisters old car!

yea i worked with him in palmdale for yrs, he metioned to me he knew someone that had a turbo buick. hey do you still have a dipstick and tube for sale? if so i'm in need.
dale

yea i worked with him in palmdale for yrs, he metioned to me he knew someone that had a turbo buick. hey do you still have a dipstick and tube for sale? if so i'm in need.
dale

Unfortunately i just sold the only one i had to a friend in Oregon. I will keep my eyes peeled for another, if i find one i will let you know!

If you happen to run across Jeff again tell him the Mizzi's said hello!

...Or it was a bogus ad. Was it a real dealer with a phone number? We noticed alot of scammers when we were looking for a car for my girlfriend. Two sellers had the exact same letter, they only changed their name, email and the car / price. An easy way to tell besides the often super low price is they won't put a number or give you one if you email them.
If it was real, someone got a good deal.

I bought that car off Craigslist WE4 in April

Now I need help installing the parts puchased. Funny how I seen this thread and I'm the one.

Got it for the 5000 listed. 78000 miles. Little dings, nothing major. Just purchased a set of GNX wheels for a really good deal off Craigslist as well. I like that site:D Hopefully I can get with Dominic so he can tune this baby.:p HINT HINT.

I wasnt looking for a WE4 at the time, now I regret not getting it, but I'm glad it fell in to the hands for a fellow turbobuick.com member! :cool: