WE4 Hardtop in pa.

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
87 WE4 hardtop pw/pl/power antenna/rear defrost/twilight/tilt/cruise/delaywipers/ Ice cold AC everything new !93 GM cd player, MINT Interior No need to ask its mint ! body is clean but paint is checking and needs to be redone. No rust on the car under the car NONE. few minor dings easy to repair come paint time. No accident damage, 78,000 original miles. Mods have less than 2,000 miles.
Mods.completely rebuilt front suspension all new bushings,1 inch lowering springs, kyb's all around cargo coils out back, (braces),Precision FMIC, 62/62dbb .63 s. 4 inch maf pipe,85mm maf/ translator,AEM electronic boost controller, accufab 70/ 70setup.comp valve springs,RJC Billet pully setup, rollmaster chain,Rjc blowproff headgaskets, apr studs,TT prom, 60's hotwire kit, 255 pump,welded/ported factory headers,precision external gate, 3 gbodyparts downpipe, atr single with pitbull, taylor thundervolts, 2 steps down on the plugs gapped at .28, SMC alky kit (single) running 100% meth,Brand spanking new Dave Husek built trans and 9.5 lockup tc 3,000 stall. stock gears,rear disc setup, moser axels, ta cover,apr long wheel studs,metco loop, metco adj control arms, Hr parts bar setup ,dual bags, 255/50/16 mt drs WE4 hardtop.ac,radio power options all there and working..10.76@125 mph, 26psi on 93+alky on a hot day with 255/50/16 drs !!on Mint Gta wheels.

mad props to Dave at turbobuickperformance for a killer trans setup. perfect shifts, zero flair.

$15,000 is the bottom line. I do not want to sell this car but the opportunity to by my very first turboregal back has come along and of course I am going to pay more than I'm selling this car for to get a car in worse shape less desirable than a WE4 with less mods but it sentimental at his point.. Man I banged a lot of chicks in that car :tongue:... outran the man a few times... oh my I could go on but better shut up.

so overall we have a 10 sec daily driver that is in great shape. It could use a fresh paint but not necessary. quiet tight car no leaks, no rattles,
Located in pa 17329 zip about 35 min north of Baltimore

No trades, Just cash, If you don't have 15k its cool just look at other cars.

I will post up some pics if any genuine interest comes long... but most of those guys will just come see the car in person.

Calvin got your e-mail but somehow lost it. YES we can take it to 75/80 or Cecil co and verify it will run the #'s:biggrin:

$15,000 is the bottom line. I do not want to sell this car but the opportunity to by my very first turboregal back has come along and of course I am going to pay more than I'm selling this car for to get a car in worse shape less desirable than a WE4 with less mods but it sentimental at his point.. Man I banged a lot of chicks in that car :tongue:... outran the man a few times... oh my I could go on but better shut up.

QUOTE]

priceless:D:D:D