We are in Bowling Green!!! Done Deal!!

Detomaso71

Its official.
Get your game on.
We are in Bowling Green for THS!

Special thanks to Ron Joseph, Richard Lasseter, and Mark for helping to get this all done on short notice for BG. They have been very helpful and welcome us to compete in Bowling Green and hope the class continues to grow.

Edd Mucha (RRA) please contact me as we need to put you in touch with Ron.

Clay

Good work. BG is always a good time and this will make it even better. Our rules I hope.

Thanks,
Mike

rules

Rules stay the same
As that's how the class started. That's what makes it THS.
I still need to post the rules on the hosting event website for Nationals.
Will try to do all that tonight.

Thanks Clay

Good Job!!!!!

thanks for letting evryone know what HAPPENING!!!!!!!

thanks JD

That's great news!! Looks like I'm in for sure for BG. I'm hoping for a 15+ car field:D

Ths

I'm there for sure barring a disaster. Going to RC's to do some super secret dyno testing and engine work....:biggrin:

Edd Mucha (RRA) please contact me as we need to put you in touch with Ron.

In case you weren't already aware of this, at the GS Nationals the RRA is responsible for soliciting sponsors for the payout (i.e. Simpson does TSM, I do TSO, etc..) The payout is strictly what the RRA comes up with. Just wanted to bring this to your attention in case you expected the GSCA to do a payout.

Thanks for the info. Coincidentally, the GS Nationals sponsor coordinator called me this morning and we spoke. Like I said to him, as of right now, we have no sponsor(s). Of course, since I just found out we were going to be in BG last week, I have not had much time to recruit any. Nevertheless, we will have something. We always do.

See ya at the races!

Thanks for the info. Coincidentally, the GS Nationals sponsor coordinator called me this morning and we spoke. Like I said to him, as of right now, we have no sponsor(s). Of course, since I just found out we were going to be in BG last week, I have not had much time to recruit any. Nevertheless, we will have something. We always do.

See ya at the races!
Ed, I'm talking to Rick to see if our company, Adeptech, can spare $75-100 for the BG race. No guarantees yet though:)