We are back!! Billet planets and ring gears!

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
We are back up and running after my health issues. We have started production again on the Original Billet Planets And Ring Gears. They will be available on 6/26/09. I am making them in small lots right now due to the economy, and already have reserve orders. Also, "Who put up the billboard on the freeway?" We have been selling our deep and shallow trans pans like they are going out of style! I have sold more pans in the last month than in the last 4 months!
I have stepped up the pan program so call and order your now!
Just wanted to drop a note for all to know. Thanks again and look forward to your business.Feel free to visit oour online cataloge at Performance Transmission Services.

Bruce
We4
Performance Transmission Services
916-739-0510

Bruce, the billboard may be due to the fact that the bottom feeder and better pan kits are being recommended more and more at many sites. Word of mouth I suppose.

BTW, I really like mine and admire the workmanship. Also, thanks for the personal touch by taking so much time to discuss my 200-4R needs/issues. :cool:

Great Bruce. I sent you 5 low roller cores last week. Be on the look out.:smile:

Well as usual, they went fast!

I have 3 sets left. 3 Billet planets and 3 billet ring gears.

Thanks SteveV , They arrived Friday. I still haven't opened the box.

Bruce
We4
Performance Transmission Services
916-739-0510