WBO2

TurboBuRick, update on 02 sensor. I took car out on a cooler morning,went wot a couple times. 14.5 was as low as the gauge went at wot. Never went anywhere near 10.5. What does this meen exactly? Thanks Gene.

Rick,its an autometer gauge. Yes it moves constantly when driving, cruising at65 it stays between 14 and 15. When i went wot it locked at 14.5. I figured it was way lean but i dont know how to change that. You can also smell it lean,Thanks Gene.

Gene,

Let's start with the settings in the translator.

Easiest way is to snap a picture and post it. Or write the setting down.

I’m not sure on the autometer but with my inovate you have to actually program the gauge to read whatever you want while it’s warming up and to whatever fuel you are running ect. Here is what I would do take the sensor out while it’s still plugged in and spray some brake cleaner in a rag and wrap it around the sensor while it’s powered on . Be careful the sensor gets hot . The gauge should read crazy rich if it doesn’t your sensor is toast if it does read right then you actually have fuel issues and need to figure that out before you go WOT again unless u want to change your head gaskets .

I’m not sure on the autometer but with my inovate you have to actually program the gauge to read whatever you want while it’s warming up and to whatever fuel you are running ect. Here is what I would do take the sensor out while it’s still plugged in and spray some brake cleaner in a rag and wrap it around the sensor while it’s powered on . Be careful the sensor gets hot . The gauge should read crazy rich if it doesn’t your sensor is toast if it does read right then you actually have fuel issues and need to figure that out before you go WOT again unless u want to change your head gaskets .

I agree that the sensor should be tested.

I test the sensor with the raw gas of a Bic lighter or propane torch...