WB reading doesn't corrolate with O2 reading

GSTOY

I just got my PLX WB installed in prep for a TT 6.1 chip and alky. Unfortunately, I got the Alky installed and WB installed and connected to the PL, but haven't replaced the fuel injectors to the new 60lb'ers and the chip because I simply ran out of time before the Buick vs Ford event. So my best run was 12.43 @ 108 mph. I was running some 110 octane fuel and had some meth in the tank, but probably only had the dial turned to 2. Looking over the data, I noticed the WB was reading upper 8's low 9's but the O2 was at a nice .795 across the board. I had 0 knock on the entire run, but I see that the 42 lb injectors are almost maxed out. Anyone see any cause for concern on the WB numbers? I'm hoping to get the new chip and injectors installed next weekend.

Thanks for any feedback.

Steve

Attachments

• race.dat
    284 KB · Views: 93
I just got my PLX WB installed in prep for a TT 6.1 chip and alky. Unfortunately, I got the Alky installed and WB installed and connected to the PL, but haven't replaced the fuel injectors to the new 60lb'ers and the chip because I simply ran out of time before the Buick vs Ford event. So my best run was 12.43 @ 108 mph. I was running some 110 octane fuel and had some meth in the tank, but probably only had the dial turned to 2. Looking over the data, I noticed the WB was reading upper 8's low 9's but the O2 was at a nice .795 across the board. I had 0 knock on the entire run, but I see that the 42 lb injectors are almost maxed out. Anyone see any cause for concern on the WB numbers? I'm hoping to get the new chip and injectors installed next weekend.

Thanks for any feedback.

Steve

In you power logger click on Config & Download tab and make sure the wideband input has PLX in the drop down box, I had the same problem !