Water Temp and Oil Pressure Gauges

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
Where is the best place and a good kind to run ? I have the double holder that goes under radio for them . Thanks Keith

Hey Keith.
I really like my autometer gauges. I got them when the classics were the only ones made. I did upgrade to a 30 lb. boost gauge and made it match.
I prefer the full sweep style, mechanical gauges. Maybe they seem more reliable, maybe they seem more accurate, maybe I like the way they move?
I like checking engine temp with the key off. I really like the immediate response to engine changes the mechanical oil pressure gauge provides. So far no oil leaks from the nylon tubing, although I ran it in vacuum hose to protect it and hide it.
I have changed it to copper tube recently, still in vacuum hose.
I'm anxious to watch the boost gauge wrap almost all the way around going from 15 in/mg vacuum to near 30 psi boost whenever I get all my parts installed.
Just my quirky perspective.

Cheers,
George

I took too long so I couldn't edit my post.
I did get them from Summit Racing.
I oriented the gauges so the desired readings are straight up so you can see all is good at a glance. I think it's an old road racers trick.

IMG_4785.JPG

Hey George , Thanks for the post and I do like how you have yours set up . And oh yea 30 lbs is a lot of fun :)

I like my Speedhut gauges. Highly customizable right online.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk