Water Pump Block Off Plate With AN Fittings

BUFORD93

I am looking at ways to run a remote or radiator mounted water pump on my Stage2 motor. Are there any options out there for running a water pump block off plate with AN fittings or am I looking at a one off type of deal? I know the Danny Bee set up allows this but I am not running a belt drive on this motor.

Thanks in advance!

If you already have a Mezerie Electric water pump than its much easier to convert to what you want. You just use the housing for the water inlet and remove the motor and make a plate. That's what I did for a while.
AG.

Would you happen to have any pictures of that set up?

Thank You
I was looking but I couldn't find any. I since switched to a Danny Bee so I don't have it on the engine any more. I do still have the motor block off plate though.

I made a drawing a while back to make a standard WP block off plate but never had any parts. made. Both model pics below.

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

Found some pics. I also have a remote pump mount for the remote Mezerie pump to mount on the idler arm screws.
AG.
Buick (814).JPG
Buick (819).JPG
Buick (821).JPG

Thank You for the information. I do currently have a motor mounted Mezerie Electric water pump. A block off plate like that is exactly what I need.

Just contributing

Attachments

• 20190721_115631.jpg
    20190721_115631.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
  • 20190721_115616.jpg
    20190721_115616.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
I believe I have a spare plate from a meztere pump. You would have to weld an fittings in it. I'll look this week

Just a question, how did you split the flow from the pump to your two an fittings on the plate at the timing cover ?

On my Danny Bee, I used a -12an to a -12 inlet/-10 outlet “Y” fitting and into each side of the timing cover.
On mine, there is not much length between the remote pump and the engine so I had to get creative with the line routing.
AG

I might have a plate if you still are looking for one . I believe it has 2 -12 fittings on it . I will get you some pictures if you are interested. Let me know