Watched the Hearings on Toyota

xcessiv6

Boom Tube
I could not believe some of the questions asked by the committee, I say it was not very nice, and would hate to be in the Toyota meetings.

Nice looking blond behind one of the congressman.:eek:

Do you think the writer of the 100 mil memo still has a job? Or did he leave to pursue other interests.

It happens to everyone sooner or later, No sense in making a big spectacle over it... I'm SO sick of only hearing about bad news I could just PUKE!

It's a dam shame that Good news doesn't get any coverage now a days.....

Our kids school system Won 1 Hundred thousand dollars from US Cellular, Does that make the news? Hell NO! :rolleyes:

SW.

It happens to everyone sooner or later, No sense in making a big spectacle over it... I'm SO sick of only hearing about bad news I could just PUKE!

It's a dam shame that Good news doesn't get any coverage now a days.....

Our kids school system Won 1 Hundred thousand dollars from US Cellular, Does that make the news? Hell NO! :rolleyes:

SW.

+++++++ 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

goood lord I couldnt agree more.... why isnt there ever any good news?

A.j.

Do you think the writer of the 100 mil memo still has a job? Or did he leave to pursue other interests.

What's the quote I'm looking for?? Oh yeah:

"You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords."