Watch out for this one guys! Buyer Beware!

I got this answer from him after asking if the car had ever been in an accident, if at had a clear title, and if the mileage was 159,000 and not 59,000.

i can't say for sure......title reads tmu............it has a clear title....it has been repainted, it does not appear to have been hit hard................thanks tony
- arenamotorsales

I'd say he is being evasive at best. I'm sure if I can access Carfax then surely he has the same information...

Here is the response that my friend received:

"the title i have is not a salvage title...........i am a dealer, this car was a trade in......thanks tony

- arenamotorsales"

If it was a trade then how does he know that "THIS CAR HAS BEEN REPAINTED ONCE." as stated in the ad? I guess he shoud rephrase and say that the car has been painted AT LEAST once!

His ad also plainly states in his ad "THE TITLE READS MILEAGE NON-ACTUAL." But in his email to r_beaudette, he states the title says "title reads tmu(True Mileage Unknown)". Aren't branding on a title of TMU(True Mileage Unknown) and Not Actual Miles two different things? TMU(True Mileage Unknown) in my state is different than Not Actual Miles from what I was told at the DMV.

Now he states that the car was a trade and acts like he doesn't know anything about the car. It's amazing how some dealers tell you things to give you a preception other than reality and when you find out information that makes it not look so nice they all of a sudden don't really know anything about the car? Let's just gloss over the facts.:rolleyes: Crooked bastard IMO!:mad: