Watch out for fullthrottlespeed!!!!

KENAN_JAMES

If you want the lowest prices on buick parts then give them a call;) and on top of that I got my package the next day.Damn now that's service, can't thank Mike enough!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Same here- i ordered a crank and girdle over the phone and got them both within two days- thanks Mike.

I ordered some parts form them earlier in the year and almost when I hit send on the order....the doorbell rang.

Definitely a vendor I would recomend and use profusely.

Ha

Yeah I figured that would get people's attention you know how they love controversy on the board!:D But seriously you guy's have to be one of the fastest shippers period.

I have spent a descent amount of money with full throttle and will continue to do so.as you might expect i have had a couple situations with defective parts and/or mismatched parts.it happens no matter what.mike and marryann have always been more than reasonable in any situation.

Thanks full throttle for providing us with great parts at a great price.have a great holiday season!!!!:biggrin:

Sincerly,
Nick piccione

Once bought a used translator from a board member.... and a new LS1 MAF from Mike..... had some issues... wasn't sure what was causing it.... sent both pieces to him to check out..... He checked them out.... all was fine....sent them back..... no charge..... Turns out it was a problem with a totally unrelated part......

That is what you get from Mike.....

I have spent a descent amount of money with full throttle and will continue to do so.as you might expect i have had a couple situations with defective parts and/or mismatched parts.it happens no matter what.mike and marryann have always been more than reasonable in any situation.

Thanks full throttle for providing us with great parts at a great price.have a great holiday season!!!!:biggrin:

Sincerly,
Nick piccione

SOME of those parts Nick bought seem to be doing quite well thus far..hehehe... Service and support was great from FT and kudos for putting up with the constant nagging about the new Power Logger..Happy Holidays

:)

Hey we want the powerlogger out there as much as anyone does. Mostly to stop those questions :eek: Thanks for the nice words everyone. As hard as we try we are not perfect I have never seen a vendor who was. The thing that sets some apart is not do they have problems but how do they get handled when they happen, and they will. We try to make it as easy as we can.
Mike