Wanted T type, solid roof 86-87 white ideal any condition

XlexusTech

Looking for T-type inter-cooled car No T tops no Sunroof, Ideally white to match my first car.
Regret selling, will take any color any condition but must be a turbo 6 will consider regal with turbo 6 swapped in.

I know of a local up here that wants to sell a white T Type. I believe it's in nice shape and is a hard top car. I'm in Ontario Canada, but can put you in touch with him.

GNX John sullen is silver to type in North Royalton, Ohio. Check it out on craigslist and I think Facebook! I believe it has 34,000 mi

I know of a local up here that wants to sell a white T Type. I believe it's in nice shape and is a hard top car. I'm in Ontario Canada, but can put you in touch with him.
that works for me, I work for an Ottawa based company so I could ride up

I have this in Colorado. Blue inside,bench seat, colum shift,dent on the passenger side.runs an drives but still needs a lot of attention.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220802-213525_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-213525_Gallery.jpg
    1,003.1 KB · Views: 119
Looking for T-type inter-cooled car No T tops no Sunroof, Ideally white to match my first car.
Regret selling, will take any color any condition but must be a turbo 6 will consider regal with turbo 6 swapped in.
I’ll have a white on grey Astro roof, analog dash, loaded ‘87 turbo T for sale in the spring. Stock car with the needed upgrades, has 93,000 km on it and in super nice shape, zero rust and well looked after.
I have one guy interested but won’t list the car until spring. -mike

I’ll have a white on grey Astro roof, analog dash, loaded ‘87 turbo T for sale in the spring. Stock car with the needed upgrades, has 93,000 km on it and in super nice shape, zero rust and well looked after.
I have one guy interested but won’t list the car until spring. -mike
List it now! lol I'll buy it.

I have this in Colorado. Blue inside,bench seat, colum shift,dent on the passenger side.runs an drives but still needs a lot of attention.
What part of Colorado are you in, I can maybe help you work on it if you're not too far, also maybe we can do a cruise this spring LOL

P.M. me. I have a white one. New built motor, trans, rearend, recent paint, new interior, AZ car.
TIMINATOR

Good Morning:
I just wanted to let you know that there is a white Turbo listed on Craigslist Long Island, NY for $6,100. The car looks rough but you indicated any condition, so I thought that I would mention it. Good luck and hope you find one!!

Good Morning:
I just wanted to let you know that there is a white Turbo listed on Craigslist Long Island, NY for $6,100. The car looks rough but you indicated any condition, so I thought that I would mention it. Good luck and hope you find one!!
Thank you! looks really rotted will prob skip it

Good Morning:
Thats not far from me, its pretty rough, needs doors but the price is good.