Wanted T type, solid roof 86-87 white ideal any condition

XlexusTech

Looking for T-type inter-cooled car No T tops no Sunroof, Ideally white to match my first car.
Regret selling, will take any color any condition but must be a turbo 6 will consider regal with turbo 6 swapped in.

SCOOBY DOO

I'M NOT A MONSTER, I'M JUST AHEAD OF THE CURVE!!!
I know of a local up here that wants to sell a white T Type. I believe it's in nice shape and is a hard top car. I'm in Ontario Canada, but can put you in touch with him.

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
GNX John sullen is silver to type in North Royalton, Ohio. Check it out on craigslist and I think Facebook! I believe it has 34,000 mi

blackazz

Not a Gn
I have this in Colorado. Blue inside,bench seat, colum shift,dent on the passenger side.runs an drives but still needs a lot of attention.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220802-213525_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-213525_Gallery.jpg
    1,003.1 KB · Views: 32

Stab It

Looking for T-type inter-cooled car No T tops no Sunroof, Ideally white to match my first car.
Regret selling, will take any color any condition but must be a turbo 6 will consider regal with turbo 6 swapped in.
I’ll have a white on grey Astro roof, analog dash, loaded ‘87 turbo T for sale in the spring. Stock car with the needed upgrades, has 93,000 km on it and in super nice shape, zero rust and well looked after.
I have one guy interested but won’t list the car until spring. -mike

Gothmog

Lieutenant of Morgul
I’ll have a white on grey Astro roof, analog dash, loaded ‘87 turbo T for sale in the spring. Stock car with the needed upgrades, has 93,000 km on it and in super nice shape, zero rust and well looked after.
I have one guy interested but won’t list the car until spring. -mike
List it now! lol I'll buy it.