WANTED POWERMASTER MOTOR

skidlid

I started my Buick up yesterday and the pump didn't start and had hard brakes. It seems troubleshooting says the motor is bad. I have no continuity between b and terminal d on the pump. Does anyone have a good one?

It would need to be shipped to 56031. Please give me info needed for payment.

I know old buick parts has a NOS one for sale on ebay. It's pricey though at $450.

Yea, I have seen that one, was hoping for something a little cheaper. If I can not find something soon I may just have to do that one.

You said you did some trouble shooting, just wondering did you check that 30 amp fuse in the fuse box, I had that same problem once b4 after car set over the winter,and that fuse was blown I would also call RCG, they may offer some other tips on self diagnostic of the powermaster brake system .

You said you did some trouble shooting, just wondering did you check that 30 amp fuse in the fuse box, I had that same problem once b4 after car set over the winter,and that fuse was blown I would also call RCG, they may offer some other tips on self diagnostic of the powermaster brake system .
I followed the steps on gnttype.com. My fuse was good, my switch had the right continuity, my motor did not, the terminals b and d had no continuity between the two. It says if that occurs the motor is bad.

Richard Clark's Garage is rebuilding PowerMasters....motors included. Contact Pete Hoffman....PHOFF on here.