Wanted Ported Champion Intake Manifold

Jack cotton stocks them, Depending where you're located it may be easier for you than going to champion direct. I got one today and its real nice!!

FWIW & IMHO:
Keep in mind that Reggie's does not require a core charge, and Champion's intake is $ 265 with a core charge of $ 250, or $ 515 outright.

While we're all here, though, how much was the Champion from Cotton's and was that outright, and with or withour a core charge? Not hi-jacking the thread, only asking questions that other people might want to know before ordering.

When I bought mine from Champion I paid $475 for it $225 for the manifold and $250 for the port and polish.

REG

i called champion today tom sdported and polish for $265.00 + my core....total cost is $265.00

DEPENDING ON WHERE IN NY YOU ARE YOU MAY BE ABLE TO DRIVE TO COTTONS AND PICK ONE UP, I THINK THE PRICE IS THE SAME. OR SHIPPING FORM HIM IS A DAY OR 2

I GUESS DEPENDING WHAT THE SAVINGS IS MAY MAKE IT WORTH SHIPPING FROM THE WEST COAST INSTEAD OF DRIVING 2 HRS OR HAVING THEM SENT 1 DAY UPS.