wanted nice hardtop GN

99viperacr

mods are welcome, must have a/c, no rust good paint looking to spend no more than 14, depending on mileage, if the motor is rebuilt only condtion of the rest of the car matters. im located in Chicago and have cash, ive seen plenty of nice modded GN s ask 15 but end up going in between 10-13, but it seems that all those cas are gone now that I have the cash.

mods are welcome, must have a/c, no rust good paint looking to spend no more than 14, depending on mileage, if the motor is rebuilt only condtion of the rest of the car matters. im located in Chicago and have cash, ive seen plenty of nice modded GN s ask 15 but end up going in between 10-13, but it seems that all those cas are gone now that I have the cash.
I have a 1986 GN for sale if your still interested you can call or text me at 903-503-4114

I have a 87 GN for sale. Located in southern Illinois. Selling due to health issues. Thanks Doug Cell 515-344 2201.

Hello. I responded to your other post in the MidWest Forum. '86 Buick T-Type (Burgundy - long list of mods) located in Lomabrd, IL 60148 (Western suburbs). Thanks. -Bob

Hello. I responded to your other post in the MidWest Forum. '86 Buick T-Type (Burgundy - long list of mods) located in Lomabrd, IL 60148 (Western suburbs). Thanks. -Bob
Thanks bob I just posted in another section, I already am pretty set on what car I'm buying, I still have a list, of I see anything better, honestly the car must be black , non chrome bumper.

No problem and thanks again for the quick response. Not disappointed at all since I'm not 100% sure I'm ready to let the car go. Good Luck with your search. If I hear or see a black GN in/around Chicago for sale, I'll pass along the info. -Bob

No problem and thanks again for the quick response. Not disappointed at all since I'm not 100% sure I'm ready to let the car go. Good Luck with your search. If I hear or see a black GN in/around Chicago for sale, I'll pass along the info. -Bob
thanks Bob, this is a great forum many good people on here , its like a brotherhood .

hi I don't know if your still looking for a GN, but I got a 87 for sale. Im located in south FL

hi I don't know if your still looking for a GN, but I got a 87 for sale. Im located in south FL
I received your email, thanks but im being very picky, im willing to spend a little more for a car that doest have any existing issues(cause I know they will pop up sooner than later when I make the purchase) , also im not going to buy a car with a stock bottom end, unless its a low mile time capsle which I really don't want cause I want to start out with at least an 11 second car, not a 14.
I might have to go that route as if already seen a couple time capsle cars that I can get at the low 20k mark., but then I would have to pull the motor and trans and dump money that I will never get back.

thank you for the email I do appreciate it.