Wanted, Highly modded stage II turbo buick

sloss

I am looking to purchase a MINT highly modified turbo buick, with stage II engine. I am willing to pay for the right car. I am NOT looking to finish someones project. Feel free to call, text or email me.

Thanks Bryant
952-451-7779
svt162@hotmail.com

Please dont send me emails with just details and no pics or price!

Just to clarify guys, Im looking for a well sorted and proven car. Im not looking for a car with a bunch of parts that has never run a good number.

I am looking to purchase a MINT highly modified turbo buick, with stage II engine. I am willing to pay for the right car. I am NOT looking to finish someones project. Feel free to call, text or email me.

Thanks Bryant
952-451-7779
svt162@hotmail.com

Please dont send me emails with just details and no pics or price!
Hi Bryant , did you find a car ? if not I can send you info on mine . thanks Jimmy

One of my customer's has a 1986 GN who owned it since new, and will run high 8's easily.

It does have a full NHRA roll cage, a fresh TA alum block and tons of extras. We have run this car since 2000, and is very refined and is in excellent condition.

He is not able to drive it at this point, and may sell it with the proper offer.

For example, the complete engine and Fast XFI, along with all the supporting parts will cost over $30k to duplicate.

He may be willing to negotiate a reasonable price.