Turbonetics GTK 850

WE4TP

Hello,
I would like to get my hands on one of these t-shirts. I guess they are discontinued; can't find one anywhere. If anyone has one they would like to sell, please let me know. New is preferred but slightly used is ok too.
Thanks,
WE4TP
nvWOlX6JQp1J.jpeg

If anyone purchase one of those Tee Shirt, please reply back to this thread on the quality of product ?

Just got mine and I couldn't stop smiling/laughing. Very nice. I got the XL figuring it'd shrink a little in the dryer. Haven't washed it yet, but tried it on and it feels fine. It says GILDAN on the tag, is 100% cotton, and is made in Haiti. It's the same design as the one in the OPs post and was bought from represent.

Just got mine and I couldn't stop smiling/laughing. Very nice. I got the XL figuring it'd shrink a little in the dryer. Haven't washed it yet, but tried it on and it feels fine. It says GILDAN on the tag, is 100% cotton, and is made in Haiti. It's the same design as the one in the OPs post and was bought from represent.
Thanks for update, I will order one if its printed on Gildan T shirt and 100% cotton. Nothing against hanes tagless but my experience fabric is a little thin.

Don't put it in the dryer. Quite a bit of the print material came off and of course, a lot of detail. Now it looks like a blur with 4 headlights. Dammit.

If anyone purchase one of those Tee Shirt, please reply back to this thread on the quality of product ?
i have .shirts with no side seam are cheap and uncomfortable .as this is i made a few from bella canvas but not silk screened but heat pressed much higher quality lightweight TEE.the guildens are cheap ,heavy, and a tube with a neck hole cut into it.It is a shame because it is a neat shirt just printed on a junk shirt

i have .shirts with no side seam are cheap and uncomfortable .as this is i made a few from bella canvas but not silk screened but heat pressed much higher quality lightweight TEE.the guildens are cheap ,heavy, and a tube with a neck hole cut into it.It is a shame because it is a neat shirt just printed on a junk shirt
Thanks for your comments. Between the silk screen backlay and the do not put in dryer. Seems as if the correct recipe is in grasp for the perfect Tee Shirt. Love the bella canvas quality.

If anyone has a higher quality print put on a black shirt, I'd be in. I like the original design (b&w-looks sinister) and font, so it's a shame that they used a poor quality transfer(not sure on the correct term).

The shirt can be Found Here: BLACK CARS MATTER This it the second revision of the shirt in the Original post. If you really like the one in the original Post I can get you a link for that one also.

Thanks for your comments. Between the silk screen backlay and the do not put in dryer. Seems as if the correct recipe is in grasp for the perfect Tee Shirt. Love the bella canvas quality.
I did some Bobby Buick Racing shirts for you a while back...