Wanted: 86' or 87' Hardtop GN (Maryland area)

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
I'm looking for a nice 86' or 87' hardtop Grand National ONLY. Car must be free of major rust issues, mechanical issues etc... Paint issues not a problem does not need to be a "show" car. A solid running well maintained clean car with no title issues or a harsh past will fit the bill. Located in the Baltimore area will drive to Philly / Jersey area to Va areas to check out the right car. Nothing further. Cash buyer. Let me know what you have! Thanks, Adam

b rich24- can you give me some details on the vehicle you have to offer??... I am also looking for a similar vehicle

pony killer.. How did you come about this GN... Local sale? Im on the search for one.. and im kinda limited where to look online.. Just curious how you found it.. and what you paid? Im looking to buy my 1st.. So im curious what you got and how much you paid

pony killer.. How did you come about this GN... Local sale? Im on the search for one.. and im kinda limited where to look online.. Just curious how you found it.. and what you paid? Im looking to buy my 1st.. So im curious what you got and how much you paid

I can give you some tips and info.... email me at areid@mcdaniel.edu and we can chat :)