WANTED 86 or 87 Grand National

LomoMike

GN Rookie
Hello everybody. New to the forums. Recently got into these cars, been doing a ton of research and looked at a few. Looking to own one soon. This forum seems to be the one with the most information! Kudos to all the knowledgeable people on here awesome informational source.
I am Looking for a clean, mostly original (not heavily modified) 1986 or 1987 Grand National. Doesn't have to be a perfect show piece i want something i can drive. Not a dealer or a car flipper, drove one a few weeks ago and got bit by the bug. Empty garage and cash in hand waiting to baby the car and treat it the way these cars deserve to be treated. Text me at 6319422987 (Mike) and let me know what you have and your ballpark asking price for the car. I am on Long Island, NY and am willing to travel anywhere in the Tri-State area. Will also post in wanted forum. Thanks! -Mike

i looked at one in Syosett a few months ago. guy tried to tell me it was a 13000 mile original car with no paint work. I drove 3 hours from PA to find the worst representation of a 13000 mile car Ha HA JOKE WAS ON ME. needless to say. I found mine in Middleesex NJ 2 weeks later on craigslist. 2nd owner garaged all original car. drove it 3 hours home in rush hour traffic to PA. car had 400 miles put on it in 10 years. Try Craigslist They are out there. good luck

i looked at one in Syosett a few months ago. guy tried to tell me it was a 13000 mile original car with no paint work. I drove 3 hours from PA to find the worst representation of a 13000 mile car Ha HA JOKE WAS ON ME. needless to say. I found mine in Middleesex NJ 2 weeks later on craigslist. 2nd owner garaged all original car. drove it 3 hours home in rush hour traffic to PA. car had 400 miles put on it in 10 years. Try Craigslist They are out there. good luck

Will do, thanks for the heads up!

TTT bumped up budget to 12-13k depending on condition of car. Have cash ready to go this week. NY and tri state area.