wanted 86 gn climate control

Nyoricanone

I have a digital climate control in my buick and I need blower control module can anyone help???

Thanks for the help but i see the plug is different will it still work? Wanna see you stock one ?

The Caspers one is plug and play with an additional power wire that runs directly off the battery so it is different than the stock one but a much better design. I have this on my car I was chasing a problem that ended up just being a ground wire issue so my stock blower module was actually still working. They corrode and deteriorate pretty bad over time and frequently go bad. I do not believe they are available from GM either.

Its hard to tell from the pic it will just plug into the stock harness sorry if im asking a dumb question

Yes plug and play give Caspers a call they can walk you through the details and install.

The Caspers one is plug and play with an additional power wire that runs directly off the battery so it is different than the stock one but a much better design. I have this on my car I was chasing a problem that ended up just being a ground wire issue so my stock blower module was actually still working. They corrode and deteriorate pretty bad over time and frequently go bad. I do not believe they are available from GM either.
works great thanks for the info

Yes plug and play give Caspers a call they can walk you through the details and install.
ok i purchased the casper one as recommended it worked a times and part if the module burned up they repaired the damaged part but now nothing works any ideas??