Wanted. 1987 GMP Turbo Regal - White with Chrome Package

Trader history for TurboTGuy (0)

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Is there such a thing?

I'm certain they didn't make a bench seat model, particularly in blue, but I'd LOVE that, if it was ever made.... But who knows what's out there? If so, I want one. Interior color isn't that important, but blue (I know) is preferred, the next preferred color would be grey. Red/maroon isn't ideal, but I can work with it.

Again, looking for a 1:18 scale 1987 Turbo Regal, White w/Chrome trim package.

Let me know what you have if it's close to my desire.

Thanks, guys.

Last edited:

GNvsTA

DSC02987.jpg

GMP 8002
DSC03691-500x375.jpg

GMP G1800225
If memory serves, GMP never did a white 87, only 86 models. I believe that I still have both diecasts if interested. I will have to check though before saying I am sure. I might even still have a custom made drag version of 8002. My collection is stored away and I haven't looked at them in awhile.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
If they didn't do a chrome package, and I'm not sure they did, this would be the only alternative.

I'm waiting to m233roller to get back to me on the same model, he was asking $75 plus shipping for it, if he still has it.

You posted two pics, one with a red interior, I can't go for that, and one with grey interior. After thinking about it hard, the grey interior would be the only one I would buy.

GNvsTA

Chrome bumpers was it I believe. Let me know what happens and I will make sure I still have it. Any interest in the custom drag version?

GNONYX

I don't know if GMP did a 1/18 scale GN white with chrome, But did they did do a 1/24 scale GN white with chrome as you can see in photos.
This is white GN is part of my 1/24 scale models turntable that created many years ago.
The original turntable internal components was made of plastics that holds the diecast cars up, but after awhile the plastic started to break from age, and also the weight from the diecast models.
I redesigned the from plastic to pegboard hooks

Attachments

• GN 1_24 Scale.jpg
    GN 1_24 Scale.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 4
  • TurnTable 1_24 Scale Diecast Cars.jpg
    TurnTable 1_24 Scale Diecast Cars.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 4
  • TurnTable 1_24 Scale Diecast Cars-2.jpg
    TurnTable 1_24 Scale Diecast Cars-2.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 4
  • TurnTable 1_24 Scale Diecast Cars-3.jpg