Want to raise car

My fronts I left stock. They did the seem too bad to begin with.
Rears were replaced with Kirban progressive. I don't know how these match up to the Moogs. I replaced the Rears because it originally sat lower than the front.

I am looking at MOOG 5606 springs for the front and MOOG CC627 variables for the rear. Would these be a good choice?
Update. With the above mentioned springs installed I am now running 10" in the front and 10" in the rear. I am sure things will settle a bit but the look is much better! As a plus, with the Bilstein shocks the ride has softened a bit which is a good thing.

Update. With the above mentioned springs installed I am now running 10" in the front and 10" in the rear. I am sure things will settle a bit but the look is much better! As a plus, with the Bilstein shocks the ride has softened a bit which is a good thing.

I know I'm not you're favorite here, but pics would be cool.

We have a common goal.

Here we go. First one is old second is new.

Attachments

• 86 T Type 03-12-16 037.JPG
    86 T Type 03-12-16 037.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 125
  • 86 buick t type 090416 002.JPG
    86 buick t type 090416 002.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 117
Ride height looks sweet. I love the blackout package against the color. THAT is one very, very nice looking car.

Good job!

November update. Height has settled to 9.5" front and 9.75" in the rear measuring from the pinch welds. Overall not as high as I would like but at least 1" higher front and rear than before. I wish the rear was just a tad higher. I was going to install a set of "Air Lift"air bags in the rear but the Pypes exhaust is too close to the springs.

November update. Height has settled to 9.5" front and 9.75" in the rear measuring from the pinch welds. Overall not as high as I would like but at least 1" higher front and rear than before. I wish the rear was just a tad higher. I was going to install a set of "Air Lift"air bags in the rear but the Pypes exhaust is too close to the springs.

You could try these if looking for 1/2" higher in the rear.
Hopefully a link shows up.
No link, but here's a photo.
IMG_3334.PNG

It looks like the price is each, so (2) are required.
Maybe you can PM me with instructions on how to attach a link?

There can be a significant difference in rear height between a full and empty gas tank.
I recently put those same Bilstein shocks on my car. I've never spent that much money on shocks. They are amazing. They're magical.

The shocks seem to have settled down since first installed. Maybe I am getting used to the ride but it is nice and the car handles perfectly.

I uesd those spacers on my chevelle it sat too low when i installed new springs, they did not rattle but they also did not lift my car as much as advertised so i had to buy the next size up

On my old gn i just put in air shocks, raised and lowered as i pleased. Not to exspensive either if i remeber correctly.