Want to buy 89 TTA

GS70350

Round Headlights.Like em?
Looking for a 89 TTA, any condition considered. Local is always nice, we are located in the southeast.

Email me at GS70350@aol.com with any info or pictures.

Thanks.

Called and got your girl. Ill call after you get off work later.

Peace

I have a 14723 original mile project forsale.....clean car, just apart, complately apart, no rust....most oem parts even, even the original plugs, wires etc....5600.00

GS70350 said:
Looking for a 89 TTA, any condition considered. Local is always nice, we are located in the southeast.

Email me at GS70350@aol.com with any info or pictures.

Thanks.

What are you looking to spend ? :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

No project cars please, my friend isnt quite up to the task and i dont have the money to buy another one for myself.

Somewhere in the 10K range would be nice, but an exceptional car may bring higher dollar and vice versa.

1320 said:
I have a 14723 original mile project forsale.....clean car, just apart, complately apart, no rust....most oem parts even, even the original plugs, wires etc....5600.00

is this a true numbers matching TTA? If so can you send me pictures to mengele62@yahoo.com I'm very interested.

GS70350 said:
No project cars please, my friend isnt quite up to the task and i dont have the money to buy another one for myself.

Somewhere in the 10K range would be nice, but an exceptional car may bring higher dollar and vice versa.

I would sell mine for $10k runs & drives flawless needs paint & front seats to be covered only NO RUST AZ car mostly stock drive anywhere and will include many extra GM parts & stock parts :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696