Want a 4-Point Harness without a cage?

Very interested...

Scot W., can u please post a pic w/o the bottom rear seat, I'd like to see the belts in place without it. Thanx.

What good are these belts if you flip your car and the roof crushes down on you? Or you catch a side impact from a roll over or from the other car you're racing? It's an awesome idea to use with a roll cage,but nothing will replace a cage. It is still a cool invention and they will keep you in ur seat. Good luck with the sales

I just too saw this older thread, looked at the company website and didn't find these. Very neat idea and would be perfect for my wagon.

These fit my car back in 2011 and they will fit now... Should work fine with stock seats too...

Are they still available? I didn't see them when I posted?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

These work great with stock seats. I've got them in my car with stock seats and it was worth every penny. And like Scot said, super simple install.

Is there a anti-submarine belt availible for the crotch area?

Just as a general item, you never want the anti-submarine strap in a car without a cage. If you flip and the roof comes in, the anti sub strap will prevent you from sliding down in the seat and you'll break your neck on the roof.

Just as a general item, you never want the anti-submarine strap in a car without a cage. If you flip and the roof comes in, the anti sub strap will prevent you from sliding down in the seat and you'll break your neck on the roof.
Good advice.

I installed the Schroth Racing 4 point setup in my car. Fit and finish were perfect and installed easily.