Walker exhaust 40560

Trader history for vader6 (0)

vader6

Turbo Buick enthusiast
looking for a new Walker exhaust products Y pipe, part 40560>>>it was discontinued about 5 years ago and I can't find any retailers with old stock
anyone got a lead??

ps...I'm already aware of Gardner & Highway Stars systems, not the route I want to go at this time

m233roller

looking for a new Walker exhaust products Y pipe, part 40560>>>it was discontinued about 5 years ago and I can't find any retailers with old stock
anyone got a lead??

ps...I'm already aware of Gardner & Highway Stars systems, not the route I want to go at this time
Hey Vader, I have a complete Walker exhaust system with less than 800 miles on it. It does still have tags on it but it's been stored on the back of my storage shed and you can't read them anymore, but it does show it's a Quite Flow muffler with the numbers of 22395 and right below that is the numbers 9 428. I can't make out the whole numbers on the Y pipe but it does end in 560. I can get you pics. if you want but this stuff is as new.
Thanks Mike

vader6

Turbo Buick enthusiast
Hey Vader, I have a complete Walker exhaust system with less than 800 miles on it. It does still have tags on it but it's been stored on the back of my storage shed and you can't read them anymore, but it does show it's a Quite Flow muffler with the numbers of 22395 and right below that is the numbers 9 428. I can't make out the whole numbers on the Y pipe but it does end in 560. I can get you pics. if you want but this stuff is as new.
Thanks Mike
yes sir, pics would be great!!

2QUICK2B6

Black Car Fever
I went with hooker .. they were good for the money. I always run open down pipe anyway