VR Alexander passes away in race RIP

John Wilde

I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member
The automotive world lost one of it's biggest enthusiasts yesterday.
VR Alexander (Alex Djordjevic) slid off course at the Spectre 341 Challenge Saturday in Virginia City, NV. The accident was fatal...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a message from Chris Chow who is on site:
I'm here with the family in Virginia city. I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to access this forum again. But we are at the Silverland Inn in Virgina city if you want to send flowers or condolences.

We still have to deal with the particulars so we'll be here all day today. My email is cchow@gene.com where you can send email to me and I can forward them.

He is sorely missed Rest in peace my friend!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still kind of in shock myself.
Having known Alex for over 10 years, to say he was passionate about cars would be an understatement.

RIP Alex, you were too fast for this world...

Here are some links that can explain who he was better than I:

YouTube - VRAlexander's Channel

VRAlexander's profile on streetfire.net

Wow, very sorry to hear about that John. I remember seeing him on Pinks a few times and one other time he was also on Speed driving a black twin turbo Porsche on the show "Supercars Exposed" with Tanner Foust in a "Fastest Street Car Shootout" which was a AutoX event. Seemed like he was definitely a passionate racer and loved what he was doing. At least he went out doing what he loved. My condolences to his family and friends. RIP!

When I heard this earlier, I couldn't beleive it. Even though he died doing what he loved, I feel so bad for his family and fiance'. RIP