Vote for THS in BG

Detomaso71

Please vote if you are interested in seeing THS in Bowling Green and indicate of you are a spectator or plan to have a THS car in Bowling Green.

I will then forward the information to the GSCA so we can see if we can get this done once we hear from everyone involved.

There are too many of us to be ignored and our rules are set and we have all adjusted. The car counts are as good or better than other classes now which was concern earlier.
Life is short.
Vote now.

1. Clay W.
2. Your Name Here........

Thanks
Clay

Clay, you can put me down as someone who has brought my car the last 3 or 4 years but will leave it at home this year if no ths.

ths

I will be at BG ready for THS. Good luck getting it done.You will see what I mean when you deal with the GSCA.

I will run THS if they have a class at BG. It will be a lot more fun than running a bracket like I have to do now.

Thanks,
Mike

Absolutely, let them run...

You know who I am....

Spectating THS..........Racing TSM

Collin, you need a crew chief??????

Of course...Everyone needs somebody to help keep their mind right and car prepared at the racetrack...Well maybe not everybody, BUT I DO.

Good News

Spoke with Mark at GSCA today for quite some time, very nice guy and was very supportive.
After he heard about the goals and how many cars we have been having he said he would try to help arrange for THS at BG this year-although he did state not really up to him. Also, they want to put it out in the GSCA bulletin for upcoming issue etc.
Of course, I need to have 10 cars and names in writing (Which should be easy) and send in an official letter which I hope Kip can help me with as hes the boss and made this all possible.
They wanted me to email the rules and a link to our voting site also.

Please vote now and put your name down and that you will bring your car for THS!
I will then make this info available to Mark and Richard at GSCA if okay with all of you.

Thanks
Clay

1. Clay W
2. Kevin B
3. Collin H
4. Make S
5. DDay
6. Clint
7. JD
8. Ernie Y
9. Deren M?
10. Shawn? (Wraith) sorry if I misspelled your name
11. Bob Hansen?

13. Mike Schwabb

Lee, he is on my list as Mike S:)

Edit: I had a misprint.

1. Clay W
2. Kevin B
3. Collin H
4. Mike S
5. DDay
6. Clint
7. JD
8. Ernie Y
9. Deren M?
10. Shawn? (Wraith) sorry if I misspelled your name
11. Bob Hansen?

looks like

Neither of us are the sharpest today--must be the heat--103 here today with an index of 118

Neither of us are the sharpest today--must be the heat--103 here today with an index of 118

It was hot here too. Had to drive a lot for work....with no ac in the Tahoe. Its either buy a compressor and components to fix it or buy go fast parts......I've picked go fast parts for the last three years LOL.