Volt booster and Alkycontrol

Roy L.

I've been thinking of getting the volt booster from Caspers. I see that it plugs into the TPS with a jumper. My question is I have the caspers jumper on my TPS for the Alkycontrol system. How would you run the volt booster and Alkycontrol system?

Check the alky forum. I don't think you're suppose to use a volt booster with alky. I ran race gas.

I've been thinking of getting the volt booster from Caspers. I see that it plugs into the TPS with a jumper. My question is I have the caspers jumper on my TPS for the Alkycontrol system. How would you run the volt booster and Alkycontrol system?
I've run multiple volt boosters with in tank pumps and alkycontrol.
It makes the system come alive more as well and the rest of the fuel system.
This can be good and bad depends on what the car is using for fuel and what pumps and what they flow.
Either way it can be easily tuned around by following the sticky in the alky section.
If you need the volts to wake your in tank pump the bolt booster works mint
If you have alot of pump and a twin nozzle the curve will need to be adjusted

At WOT, what is your voltage? Power logger and other tuning sources typically record this information.

Casper's can probably answer the question regarding their volt booster set up.

At WOT, what is your voltage? Power logger and other tuning sources typically record this information.

Casper's can probably answer the question regarding their volt booster set up.
Thanks for the input. My scanmaster has me at 14.2 volts at idle. I'll have to wait for nicer weather (in Ohio) to try and get a WOT reading.

Volt Booster issues

Ran into an issue using the Volt Booster on the car. What was happening was at 10 PSI when the volt booster kicked on, it also raised the drive to the alky pump. The results was the AFR dropped into the low 9's for AFR then started to auto correct itself. Cuasing spiking in the AFR readings of the Wide band.

Eliminating the volt booster, cuased the car to pickup .2 and make a much cleaner run with the alky kit.

Also watch how much alky is sprayed at WOT, too much can have an affect on the turbo's ability to make boost.. cuasing a MPH loss as well.

More to follow. As it becomes available. Hope this tid-bit helps.

Julio