Vodka preference

Nigel

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I am not a fan of the french, but Grey Goose is my favorite vodka! I love a good martini. I deny myself the pleasure for months at a time because I really could drink a few every day.

To the vodka drinkers, what is your favorite vodka? (P.S. I am on my third double as i write this. I love beer, but it likes me no longer.)

Kettle one just cuz I bought a bottle on sale few years ago for the holidays, no one really touched it so I did a couple shots every afternoon after work before I walked my dog, went down kinda nice n really did the trick

I like em all ;) usually Get Reyka or Luksusowa if I want a real potato vodka. but im cheap when comes to drinkies CHEERS

I'm more of a whiskey kinda guy. But I will crack a coldie or three bud bud light and Michelob ultra.

well I just went to look for a bottle I bought 6-7 years ago and can't find it :rolleyes: it was the first batch from the distillery they opened here and was signed and numbered by their head distiller.. damn it .. anyways have any of y'all seen this out your way
its a really cool place the rectified the old power plant and ice factory from back in the old days .. the rail way actually went right through the building where they loaded huge blocks of ice on rail carts before refrigeration .. they have a cool little bar and restaurant called the ice plant next to the distillery.. you ever get down here you'll have to check it out

Lot's of good input, actually I have tried kettle one - good stuff. I have quite a bit of tito's sitting on the shelf too.

Don't know much about vodka, but a buddy got me this out of Poland. Made from Bison grass. I use it as a conversation piece. Lol

20200115_192624.jpg

well I just went to look for a bottle I bought 6-7 years ago and can't find it :rolleyes: it was the first batch from the distillery they opened here and was signed and numbered by their head distiller.. damn it .. anyways have any of y'all seen this out your way
its a really cool place the rectified the old power plant and ice factory from back in the old days .. the rail way actually went right through the building where they loaded huge blocks of ice on rail carts before refrigeration .. they have a cool little bar and restaurant called the ice plant next to the distillery.. you ever get down here you'll have to check it out

Lol, have about a dozen bottles of boos that's been stuffed on the bottom shelf of the lazy susan for years and just looked out of curiosity. 1 liter of dusty Gordon's Vodka that is at least 33 years old, maybe 25% gone. Do I hear any bids from you con-a-sewers! No dolla please. :D

Lol, have about a dozen bottles of boos that's been stuffed on the bottom shelf of the lazy susan for years and just looked out of curiosity. 1 liter of dusty Gordon's Vodka that is at least 33 years old, maybe 25% gone. Do I hear any bids from you con-a-sewers! No dolla please. :D
I'm interested in trying anything, but I don't know if I want to pay for it until after I tried it. ;)

damn my dad drinks Gordons but he can't taste anything anymore :p

Anything from the bottom shelf at the grocery store............

I chase it with a snort of OJ or Bloody Mary mix or beer, so who cares? ;)

Then chase it with a heffenrefer, then try to solve the puzzle under the cap oh man great times... Had one of these nights at my friend's house when I was 13, we decided to become official blood brothers so he nicked his thumb with a razor I grabbed it and gave myself an o.j. slash, blood everywhere, went home n made a toilet paper club of a band aid, has exams next day so had to sit there with my toilet paper cast above my head so I wouldn't feel my heart beat in my thumb lol, can still see the white scar line across my thumb lol

Attachments

• KIMG0164.JPG
    KIMG0164.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 214
Then chase it with a heffenrefer, then try to solve the puzzle under the cap oh man great times... Had one of these nights at my friend's house when I was 13, we decided to become official blood brothers so he nicked his thumb with a razor I grabbed it and gave myself an o.j. slash, blood everywhere, went home n made a toilet paper club of a band aid, has exams next day so had to sit there with my toilet paper cast above my head so I wouldn't feel my heart beat in my thumb lol, can still see the white scar line across my thumb lol
good story !!