VMP this friday anyone??

Friday June 2nd goof-off night @ VMP in Dinwiddie, VA

This will be my 2nd time out with current Brick.
I will make an attempt to hit a 10.9 or so? with stock a long-block
Last weekend I ran 11.42 with 19lbs of boost....22degree timing....11.6 A/F

This is my car and I am Scotty.

OMG do you bring up some hilarious memory's !!!! Obviously you haven't learned a damm thing since 2007 when you were goin to kick Melissa's ass !! :nailbiting: You couldn't run 10s with all the kool guy parts ya had back then. Now your superman :D. After reading this thread you really need to get a clue OR any other car besides a BUICK TURBO !! You maybe a genius with your work (although I'd like to see some proof) but ya really don't have basic Buick knowledge even after owning them . :( To bad you didn't go to the TB nats in NC. Lots of knowledgeable guys down there. (y)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
If you are sure it's the crank sensor then fix the damn thing already. Oh that's right. You're too prissy to get under your own car and fix the shit.

You can led a horse to water but ya can't make em drink . Would do no good for him to get under the car. Whats he goin to do once he figures our how to jack it up ??

oh Scotty welcome back !! :vamp:

I repair cnc machines and rapid prototyping equipment. I operate 12 cnc mills daily and also a fleet of 3d printers. I work daily with really high tech sensors encoders and various closed loop systems. I build custom 5 axis cnc mills with less than 5um accuracy for machining titanium implant parts. It is my business and my toys. I also sell and operate 3d scanners and various cad and cam software

Just a little about me

Well I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. :LOL:

Well I guess ya never made it to look under your car to fix it. Guess you didn't grasp that 10.9 slip . :vamp:

Ok ran across a car a rich guy like you can afford. Car runs 10.5s like nothing. Beautiful Calloway Corvette !! 757 HP... Not a Vette person but this car was nice.. NO brainer for the rich focks !! Here it is.. Check it out.

Well I guess ya never made it to look under your car to fix it. Guess you didn't grasp that 10.9 slip . :vamp:

Ok ran across a car a rich guy like you can afford. Car runs 10.5s like nothing. Beautiful Calloway Corvette !! 757 HP... Not a Vette person but this car was nice.. NO brainer for the rich focks !! Here it is.. Check it out.

It seems like poor Scotty got his panties twisted up! He's not posting responses. Good thing. He comes on here insulting the people who are trying to help. But he's a know it all. Hands on is the only way I found to learn more about these cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is just waiting for some free time to work on the car again. :ROFLMAO: Hey Rome wasn't built in a day !! :unsure: