Virginia Turbo Buick Meet 2018

jwesleyc3

Buick GSCA Member #738
I know there are a lot of the Turbo Buicks in the state of Virginia and I would love to get out and meet the owners of these beautiful cars that I am so passionate about. Who would be willing to help me coordinate a meet in 2018? Maybe the meet could be at a local Cars and Coffee, dragstrip, or even a VA state park. I think this idea would be great for the Virginia Turbo Buick Community. Please add any ideas and please contact me through the forum. Hopefully we as car community can make this happen.

Happy to host at my place as we discussed. Suggest a cruise on the 5 and dime, then a meet and greet with burgers and dogs on the grill. It could be family friendly as well in the summer time with my pool open. I have a large deck. I could see about parking in the large field above my driveway as well.

Cool man. I know we can make something happen real soon at your place. I will discuss more with you this week about this. Appreciate the feedback and the recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Update: at the moment the plan is to have the Turbo Buick Virginia mini-meet at Steve V's Automotive located in Elberon, VA. We are shooting for a date in late June or Mid July. There will be more updates to follow. Also all states are welcome to come.

Cool!!!!! Just keep following this thread and once the TurboBuick.com event is over in May Steve and myself plan on organizing and providing more details to the Buick brothers and sisters.
Yup we are going to put something together.

I will be going over to Steve V's garage tomorrow to discuss any further details. I am looking for a date in July 2018 for this mini meet event I just feel that other than 3 TB owners that responded to this particular thread that there is no "real" support or interest for an event from the Virginia Turbo Buick Owners. Hopefully I am wrong for thinking this.............................

Any date in July should work for me. August gets busy, there an entire week I will be out of the country.

I am certainly not RC, but will open my shop and house to the members. It can be a family affair as I have a pool for the women and children. I don't think anything crazy of food, just burgers/chips/dogs/soda water-no alky except for Buicks.

I think that once we share it to Facebook-lets face it that where the new generation is today- it will gain traction. I will make a sticky on my Facebook page after me and James nail a date down.

Any date in July should work for me. August gets busy, there an entire week I will be out of the country.

I am certainly not RC, but will open my shop and house to the members. It can be a family affair as I have a pool for the women and children. I don't think anything crazy of food, just burgers/chips/dogs/soda water-no alky except for Buicks.

I think that once we share it to Facebook-lets face it that where the new generation is today- it will gain traction. I will make a sticky on my Facebook page after me and James nail a date down.

I slept on it and I have awaken with a better attitude and I am ready to get this mini meet going next month. Will be over your garage later today after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

*****UPDATE*******

Virginia Turbo Buick Mini-Meet @ Steve V's Automotive
Saturday July 21, 2018
Time: 11AM till 5PM
1170 Hollybush Road
Elberon VA 23846

There will be some food thrown on the grill and non-alcoholic beverages to drink. Please bring family and friends and lets talk and learn about Turbo Buicks. Also we might even get Steve V to teach us some preventive maintenance tips for our cars. This mini-meet is not just for the VA folks. Any Turbo Buick lover is invited to attend no matter what state you are from. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.