Vintage BMX "HARO GROUP 1"

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I have an all original vintage HARO GROUP 1 BMX bike for sale... It is all original! Brakes, seat, mushroom grips, peddles, everything!

I will take $275 for the bike and you pay for shipping (which I will have our local bike shop box up properly and ship)..

Here are a few pictures...

Attachments

• Haro Group 1 003.jpg
    Haro Group 1 003.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 535
  • Haro Group 1 004.jpg
    Haro Group 1 004.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 525
  • Haro Group 1 005.jpg
    Haro Group 1 005.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 453
DAMN!!! I never got one when I was a kid. Instead I got the GTX99 and had all the Bob Haro stuff on it. I still have mine. If I didn't have other projects going, I would LOVE to have that bike. :smile:

I have one of those sitting in my shop. I used to race it in BMX A LONG TIME AGO...lol

This one like many BMX bikes we have just hangs from the ceiling doing Nothing, Time to sell and clean up some space..

Scot W.

Nice ride, I'm looking for a JMC black shadow or blue mist, I had both and a Darryl Young design JMC. Amongst many others as well, I almost bought your PK to sit along side this one
aefda997-b5e0-7a68.jpg

Good luck with sale!

I just threw my HARO in the garbage a few months ago. Didn't think there would be demand for a "classic" bmx bike. Too bad I'm not 20 years younger. :(

Peter

Nice ride, I'm looking for a JMC black shadow or blue mist, I had both and a Darryl Young design JMC. Amongst many others as well, I almost bought your PK to sit along side this one
aefda997-b5e0-7a68.jpg

Good luck with sale!
I still have my blacked out PK RIPPER and it's still for sale if you or anyone is interested...

Attachments

• PK RIPPER 001.jpg
    PK RIPPER 001.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 397
bike

Send me some close up picks on the bike am a big collector I have 35 old school bmx bikes 11 of them are hutches I used to race pro from 83 to 87. On the east coast now my kids do it. 631 889 3838 tommy

i remember those group 1 haros. I always thought the 2 tone paint was cool. But hands down may favorite was the auburn cr250! I also thought the single strut kastans looked cool.

i remember those group 1 haros. I always thought the 2 tone paint was cool. But hands down may favorite was the auburn cr250! I also thought the single strut kastans looked cool.

You mean the Auburn CR20's? I remember those. I liked how the rear triangle of the frame was chrome. I almost pulled the trigger on one, but I had been riding a GT Mach One so I decided to go with what I knew and got a GT Pro Series Team. My favorite BMX by far. I loved the way it looked with the number plate on the front. I would actually bring it in the living room when I watched "Rad". Haha, and there's your nerd moment for the day. :p

Send me some close up picks on the bike am a big collector I have 35 old school bmx bikes 11 of them are hutches I used to race pro from 83 to 87. On the east coast now my kids do it. 631 889 3838 tommy
Send me an e-mail and I will snap more pictures of it sometime today and get them sent to ya..

Scot W.

I love it when these old school BMX threads pop up... I shoulda kept my Profile... :mad:

K.

i use to race BMX out in shoreham long island. i rode a kuwaharra laser light. i cant wait to get my kids into it.

Just picked this up!

24" Quadangle Looptail cruiser!

Attachments

• 2011-07-13_14-21-25_67.jpg
    2011-07-13_14-21-25_67.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 262