Video's Of Spoolfool Carbon Bumpers, Fillers, Glasstek Fiberglass Hood and Highway Stars Header Panel

GNVYUS 1

Parts are on my 1987 Grand National, videos are really basic but my paint does have a blue flip that all 4 parts do well.

I don't see a forum for body work so I'll just throw it in here. I also don't ever make videos but rarely do I have 4 items that are done at once where I can give others insight on newish parts for us. I don't go into crazy details, they're just to help if you are curious and to know another member has them, happy with them and didn't get burned. All transactions were great and thanks for Custom Classics in Island Lake IL for the body work.

Spoolfool Carbon Fiber Bumpers (Fillers are included)
Bumpers = Normal paint prep and minor additional work, really sleak and I didn't install the bumper guards on purpose. Shop was impressed and I'm happy with the look and weight savings.
<div style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><iframe src="Spoolfool Carbon Fiber GN Bumpers from Mike on Vimeo" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" title="Spoolfool Carbon Fiber GN Bumpers"></iframe></div><script src="https://player.vimeo.com/api/player.js"></script>

Highway Stars (Goodmark) Header Panel
Only thing I can see if there's a minor little wave in the driver side above the high beam, I'm not a body guy but it could be the panel or something else, that's it though.
<iframe src="1987 Grand National Highway Stars Header Panel. from Mike on Vimeo" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Glasstek, Fiberglass Hood (Bolt On)
Almost sits totally flush with the fenders, shop did a minor trim to front lip so it had a gap to not chew into the header panel (original Glasstek from 2005 era did chew into it). Shop was impressed that for $670 there was minor work needed. Insulation pad coming soon and I'll do an underhood video so that aspect is shown.
<iframe src="1987 Grand National Glasstek Fiberglass Hood from Mike on Vimeo" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>