video worth looking at

A 5yr old eats more than a Chesse burger and a Coke..Pointless vid.:confused:

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
A 5yr old eats more than a Chesse burger and a Coke..Pointless vid.:confused:

do you know what that car is? has gone 7teens over 200mph, and can still be driven to BK. in the snow! not a pointless video, but a useless, uninformed, narrow minded remark

If I owned an obnoxious 7 sec mustang with steamroller wheels, I'd take it to BK as well.

cool.

I like how the tow truck had to follow him the whole way. surprissed no burn outs in the snow;)

thr truck followed him to make sure no one ran over the wheelie bar lol!

yea it was very tame, but that is what you get when you have a turbo hung on the side of the motor.

i found the video boring cause i wanted him to do something exciting lol. but it was cool to see. i have gone through drive throughs with my helmet on. but the GN is not as radical as a 7 second mustang.....

Dathan

The video was different. I understand its a very fast car but who cares that he can drive it to burger king? For gods sake they could of made that video 1 minute long not 5. Chris chows 2x turbo small block runs eights and can be driven on the freeway that dosnt mean I want to watch him go to the pottery barn in it. Just my opinion.

So that hole in the front is the turbo intake? I hope he has some sort of filter device on it, I always found that interesting when turbo stip cars (Like chow) have the turbos just kinda hanging out there.

Nice car though!

The point behind the video was to show how the car CAN drive around on the street for more than a minute without getting on it to clean it out. Yea the vid was a little boring but very cool at the same time. Chris Chow is in the mid 8's isn't he.....Dan Millen is in the low low 7's....I'd say a little bit of a difference in setups. Dwayne Guttridge has run high 7's on DR's and could be driven on the street also....

Brian

Originally posted by Anthony K
do you know what that car is? has gone 7teens over 200mph, and can still be driven to BK. in the snow! not a pointless video, but a useless, uninformed, narrow minded remark

You could drive a NHRA funny car to BK if it was a 1/4 mile from your house and you idled the whole way there and back. I have to agree, the video is pointless and shows me nothing. I would rather have the in car video when he is on one of these supposed low 7 sec. runs.

Like this one. http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/prod_imgs/media-43-attach-1-Danincar.wmv

Sully

Although I agree that just idling around in it was pretty boring, I think a few people are missing the point.

The video was most likely intended to be novel due to the rediculous idea of tooling around town in a 7-second full race-trim car. It's kind of like driving a Gran Prix car down the highway to work or landing a Harrier in your driveway. If you didn't get it then I'm sorry, it's a novelty thing.

Originally posted by Anthony K
look at all the haters........
NOw who looks like an A$$muncher:rolleyes: :D
Cool car but dumb vid,you can drive an airplane down the streets ,,but it would be also pointless..

Uhh I will have 1 CheesBurger and a Small coke...........duh!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
NOw who looks like an A$$muncher:rolleyes: :D
Cool car but dumb vid,you can drive an airplane down the streets ,,but it would be also pointless..

Uhh I will have 1 CheesBurger and a Small coke...........duh!!!!!!!!!!!

muncher???? duh ...ok bevis. its '04 now. 90s are over.

would like to see a video of a airplane driving down the street.

food selection.......no cup holders, Bruno trans, 25.1c. he should have ordered 4 or 5 value meals?, would that have made it a good video there "siskle" or is it "ebert?" or is that what you eat for lunch 4 or 5 value meals