Video of my x275 GN with procharged sb2.2 400

Fat Nat

Heres a quick vid of the first startup of the new combo everything done except some misc. Enjoy!!

BEAST!!!!! Sounds and looks amazing, nice work! Sounds like it is getting ready to suck the camera in the inlet. ;)

Looks great, Jeff. Glad to see you're back in the game. Any chance I'll see you in Valdosta this weekend?

No not makin it to sgmp. trying to make 1st race at cecil and mir in april. Thanks

Jeff,

That thing is super scary, you may want to adjust your signature file at some time.

Dont want to change sig in the process of putting a tso car togeher to come play lol. See how it goes

That's awesome.

I take it your using a fab 9"..what are you using for control arms? Solid bushings? Shocks?
And do you use a traction control set up?

Just interested...you don't have to tell me if it's G-14 classified..

We run a Trans-Am 275X....I also run my big block GN in the 5.70 index. Had trouble slowing it down from day to day...the weather droped like a bad habit.

Great to see another GN out there

all those mustangs are gonna leave the lanes either cause they dont wana race you or they have to clean the poo out of their shorts... sounds like it was never ment to idle lol

looks and sounds badass bro. good luck with it and show them ford boys the tail lights