Video of exercising right to bear arms

Cop was great! This happened here last year and the weapon was confiscated. Guy was "backpacking" an AR through the mall (where he owned a gun business). The libtards freaked out and the cops here were clueless. Yes, even here in TX there are conflicting opinions of what the law states...

I'm a cop and I think its great that people are doing this. Know your rights. There are too many cops that will knowingly violate your rights.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

You really think the presence of cops is going to make gangs not carry guns down the street? Gangs are going to do what they want to do.

What's the BS about "look at mine, I look at yours...??
He's going to get the s/n, the guy's name and addy...Wala, another entry in the local gun registry...

Refusing to ID themselves?? Try that on a traffic stop, and see what that gets you.

Your right chuck. They have to present their I'd if they are expected of breaking the law. Imo I don't think they had enought time to get the serial number

What's the BS about "look at mine, I look at yours...??
He's going to get the s/n, the guy's name and addy...Wala, another entry in the local gun registry...

Refusing to ID themselves?? Try that on a traffic stop, and see what that gets you.

It wasn't a traffic stop though. There's this little thing called the fourth amendment that says you have the right to be secure in your papers. You do not need to identify yourself or hand over your ID unless there is probable cause that you have just committed, or are about to commit a crime.

It is not up to the civilian to determine what probable cause is, that is up to the officer. Once he determines there is probable cause, you are expected to comply. If you don't then its up to the officer on how to proceed in order to get you to comply.

Compliance would be papers to establish identity. Just sayin....

You're right Reggie but they weren't commuting a crime, nor was there evidence to produce probable cause that a crime has taking place.

You're right Reggie but they weren't commuting a crime, nor was there evidence to produce probable cause that a crime has taking place.

I agree but that is for the court to decide. Cops are human and they make mistakes but try arguing with a cop on a point of law at the time you are being pulled over or questioned. :D

those kids are douchebags. Pretty sure the cop has more important things to do than have those kids "test" him. I conceal carry and am all about open carry as well. But walking around with an AR strapped on your back is a douchebag move and a horrible way to get your point across.

Highboostgn is correct. What a bunch of douchebag pricks. I think the officer was awesome. I have never got lucky enough to deal with a cop that professional and patient. I kind of hope the Douch shoots himself by accident. Not life threatening just in the thigh or foot. Now that would get some hits on YouTube.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yeah they're a bunch of wanna be soldiers.. I guess if they spent 6 months in balls hot Afghanistan carrying one on their back like I did, it wouldn't seem so fun to go carry one through a neighborhood.

No doubt brother. Its all fun and games til you have to worry about taking a round to the head. I'm pretty sure none of those DB's would last a day were you were you was.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app