Vette Fly-By...WTH???

GSTOY

I won't call it a kill, maybe a frustrated newer vette owner, but on my way to Lowes to get some propane for tonights cookout I take my favorite freeway entrance ramp because it's so long and I can let the GN stretch her legs. Well today their's a newer vette behind me, I couldn't tell if it was a ordinary vette or ZO6 waiting to turn to get on the freeway, but I figured, lets see what she has in her. So I turn on to the entrance ramp and nail it, turbo spools up and were off, the vette is trying to catch up but I'm walking away with ease..I look down and the speedo is buried by the time I get on the freeway so I slow it down because the man with the charity ball tickets usually likes to hang out under the bridge. The exit for Lowes is up ahead and I get in the right lane, meanwhile the vette owner is staying about 1/2 car length back in the left lane. Then out of nowhere I hear him punch it, and fly around me, I look over, it's only a regular vette, and then get's in front of me and takes the same exit as me. So I'm behind him at the light, both of us are turning left and I figured he would try to show off some more, sure enough he makes his left and jumps on it, well I just have to play, so I nail it and I'm closing the gap quickly before we have to shut it down due to traffic. Sure would have loved to have him at a red light, I think this could have been ugly for the vette...Just saying...I just couldn't believe I got a vette fly-by..I had a good chuckle..