VETS... its that time of year again

US Army 1985-2012
CW3 Network Tech

Thanks to all my Brothers and Sisters!!! Thanks to all those who support and have supported us!!!!

10696319_923875957640044_4458480401697379218_n.jpg

Last edited:
MS Army National Guard / Army Reserve
1987-2000
19K - M1A1 Tank Commander
E-6 Staff Sergeant
Thanks to all the fellow Veterans for your Service .

A BIG thanks to all, that served before me, and after.
Probably not many left, in the before crowd. All my family members, that served, are gone. Many of my unit are gone, too.
A real experience, that's for sure. 67th Recon Tech Sqdn, Yokota AFB, Japan, 6594th "Test Sqdn", Westover, Afb, MA. {and other places}. We were the guys that brought you the photo story of the Cuban missile deal, w/ Kennedy, and company.:cool:
I'd do it, again!;)

Thanks to all who served and those who didn't come back home. As President Reagan said- "those who say we live in a time where we have no hero's; just don't know where to look. The sloping fields of Arlington National Cemetery with its row upon row of Crosses or Stars of David...." Greatest country in the world. God bless

Army-1997-2005
MP Iraq 03-04.

Thanks to all who served, may the ones who died for our country/freedom rip. You are all heroes in my book!

I had the greatest day and went to a remembrance day ceremony where I learned my grand pa had is name on a long ago memorial. I cried like a baby and miss him dearly. So many gave so much so we can live this good. Don't ever forget or they died in vain ! Miss you bud.

Was a long time ago, but I clearly remember my time in the USAF....
Some good, many not so much.
I come from a long line of GI's. Uncles, cousins, son.
I think I can speak for all of them. They were a proud group, and thankful, to have lived in the greatest place on earth. THE USA!
Thanks to all who have/are serving.:cool:

Thanks to all that served!

USAF, Retired 1996-2016
Aircraft Metals Technologist 2A7X1 (Aircraft Certified Welder / Machinist)

Father and Father -In-Law - USN Retired
Thanks for all you guys did! Love ya!

Thanks to all that served. My Dad, Mom and 4 uncles were vets of WWII. God bless them. They were the greatest generation of Americans that defeated Nazis, Fascism and Imperialism. Unfortunately some weak minded individuals don't remember that and revere those perverted ideologies.

Happy Armistice Day as well, for Chuck. ;)
Believe this, or not!
I was 6 yrs old when the Japanese surrendered.
My family members were military, and we respected their sacrifices.
We listened to the ceremony on the radio.
It was a big Philco console with all the fancy wood dec. :cool:
I can't recall what was for dinner last nite, but I remember this event!

All you grunts have a great day! Some patriot may even buy you a burger and say thanks!

Thanks to all that served. My Dad, Mom and 4 uncles were vets of WWII. God bless them. They were the greatest generation of Americans that defeated Nazis, Fascism and Imperialism. Unfortunately some weak minded individuals don't remember that and revere those perverted ideologies.
I returned from the far East in 63...
Once we left SF airport, we ran into a lot of lefty bullshit.
At that point in life, there was little better to do, than knock some hippy asshole the fuck out.
Several found out that we stuck together, and it was not a good idea to screw with any one of us. One of our crew was a sadistic street fighter. If he started smiling at you, it was game on! 😁
Chasing the girls was probably at the top of the list, tho.

Thank you and Happy Vets day to all who have served this great country.

Mike Barnard
Spoolfool Productions
US ARMY 84-87

Thanks to all that served . In my family , dad & uncles , 2 older brothers ( lifers in USMC ) & my 2 sons. Here are a couple of pics of my dad & his brothers . WWII .

Attachments

• 20210130_141414_compress57.jpg
    20210130_141414_compress57.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 32
  • 20210130_141317_compress68.jpg
    20210130_141317_compress68.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 38