Very Very Nice Turbo Limited, AstroRoof, Blackout, Security, Posi, Everything new.

I just spit coffee on my screen:biggrin: 100% correct statement......I dont take pictures of my hands reflection in the paint though:p

Ty,

You may have to learn before we can set up shop, as I've noticed from other ads that must be a requirement in your area for some strange reason.;)

Jeremy,

Not trying to hijack your thread and hope it doesn't get locked for me being here. You know how these forums are, they let alot of riff raff on here. Either way, here is a free bump for you!:biggrin:

Hey no problem guys! You guys always have a way to crack me up! And I do appreciate your compliments! I think it will sell just fine, I have had enough interest in it already. This car is very very nice and someone will be proud to own it. To bad I'm not wealthy enough to keep it but with the Stage 2 project and this one going on at the same time the past couple years, I have literally been drained of all funding. Have a good night guys, I'm going to go out and take a picture of my hand now!!!!!:biggrin:

I'm going to go out and take a picture of my hand now!!!!!:biggrin:

Boy, I'm glad you're only taking a picture of it and not doing something perverted with it! You know if you take a picture of it with your phone and send it to someone else, I think that is considered "sexting" by some peoples standards! LOL!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

TTT for a Super Guy!

Thanks man! I hope you got your car running well! Give me a buzz sometime again, it was awesome chatting with ya a couple months ago. Ever get E85 closer to your house? I know you said the closest station was a ways away.

Boy, I'm glad you're only taking a picture of it and not doing something perverted with it! You know if you take a picture of it with your phone and send it to someone else, I think that is considered "sexting" by some peoples standards! LOL!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

I wish a couple good looking gals would to some "Sexting" and send some pics my way!! Oh wait, I dont know any good looking gals cause I'm always in the garage with these darn cars!!!! I suppose they keep me out of trouble though!!!!:rolleyes:

Bump for a beautiful car....

Its even better in person. Saw it a couple weeks ago - its a car to remember.

I bought a nice white T years ago or I'd get in line. Jeremy's got it all set to show and enjoy! Vury puurrty!

Bob

Thanks Bob!!! Yeah I always think about your white T when I see this one. I think, HHHMMMM.......maybe I should keep it and throw some cool wheels on it! I know it'll look good with Hopsters after seeing your car!!

Jeremy,

It was a pleasure doing business with you. What a COOL sight it is seeing a low mileage white WO2 Limited parked next to my white WO2 T in the garage!! I imagine the image is pretty rare and I'll get a photo posted soon. As the guys already posted it IS in a very good home, I'm not one for abusing these cars and very much appreciate their rarity.

In case anyone is interested, as soon as I convert the POS power master brake system, fix the temp lever, re-glue my roof liner and detail the car my 1987 WO2 Turbo T will be for sale soon. It's VERY clean, mostly original/stock (not as clean as my new Limited but what is nowadays?), with @ 78,000 mi. The dash is in Km (Canadian car) and the rear tires are larger than stock so the odometer isn't 100%. It's HIGHLY optioned.

Thanks again for the smooth transaction and great car Jeremy!

Dean

Damn, Jeremy! I have driven by your house about a half dozen times hoping to catch you out in the garage to look at your completed T! Oh well... does this mean the GN will be running soon? Hope so... should be bad-azz!

Damn, Jeremy! I have driven by your house about a half dozen times hoping to catch you out in the garage to look at your completed T! Oh well... does this mean the GN will be running soon? Hope so... should be bad-azz!

Yeah it's up and running. I need to swap out the window glass, adjust the glass, re-install the door panels and it's pretty much ready to cruise. Wont be ready to go balls out untill I upgrade the fuel system. The Walboro and stock lines wont handle the 160#ers, E85, and 30#'s of boost!

The T turned out great, wish you could have seen her done! Thanks for your help on it Jay!

Dean, funny how things happen! I have my old Limited back that I sold to you and now you end up with a twin to it! Good luck, it's a sweet car!

Yes, odd how the world goes "round". I'm glad you got your old Limited back, I know you missed it.

If you recall I'd always wanted a white Limited but with the black-out package. NEVER thought I'd find one, I can't imagine how rare this car is.

Yes, odd how the world goes "round". I'm glad you got your old Limited back, I know you missed it.

If you recall I'd always wanted a white Limited but with the black-out package. NEVER thought I'd find one, I can't imagine how rare this car is.

Yea, that's not a very common combo.

I'm very pleased I got my car back. Should see it with the new set of wheels. I'll get a pic uploaded soon...looks great!