Very Nice Turbo-T Limited For Sale In NorCal...

DaveLC2

I saw this on craigslist a couple of weeks back and went to go have a look. I was blown away with how clean and straight this car is! It's said to have 131k miles on it but dang it's clean. I was able to start it and let it idle for a bit. It had a really smooth idle. It has a front mount and I believe an ATR exh. It looks like it has older emblems on the fenders. Some of the description on the site are incorrect. Here's a link and some pics I took with my iPhone. Tell them Dave sent you :cool:

Really Clean 87 Turbo-T Limited

2u6zey9.jpg

25g6o04.jpg

2u6zey9.jpg

A couple more things. I asked the guy how long the car had been sitting in it's spot & he said about 2 weeks. There was one drop on oil about a 1/4 size of a dime. You could pretty much wipe it up with your pinky. The appears to be a non posi car as well.

Oops, I just realized that I uploaded two driver side shots. Here's the passenger side, front seats and the trunk lable.

4he8w8.jpg

29oso3t.jpg

34q3gw6.jpg

And those 3 speed auto's rule :biggrin: You know I just noticed that the car is missing the chrome trim around the wheel wells.

:biggrin: Seeing the folks in the background.......lookin at the "quicker" cars in the shop :cool: