Very Nice, Complete, Original, Low Mileage (~9K) GNX (#112) For Sale

t-topflyer

GNX #112 is a really nice, all original, low mileage 9,300 mile, complete car. It comes with it's numbered book, jacket, original window sticker, exhaust, tires etc., and a ton of paperwork and receipts. Everything works including the A/C and power antenna. All new fluids and no leaks!!! Great example that can be shown, driven and enjoyed without the $80K + price tag you would pay for an ultra low mile but essentially full scale model car.

If you need additional info or pics just PM me on here or email me at turboregallover@gmail.com

$69K obo.

Are you selling the car again? We had 276 and recently have been looking for another GNX, can you PM contact information.
Thanks

Matt is a top notch guy and keeps his cars maintained to the highest standards. Now he just needs to help me get a designer series Limited back in my possession. Hope all is well Matt; from Phil in Chicago.

Matt is a top notch guy and keeps his cars maintained to the highest standards. Now he just needs to help me get a designer series Limited back in my possession. Hope all is well Matt; from Phil in Chicago.

Hi Phil, I'll keep my eyes peeled for a D84 Limited.