Very nice Champion power 6 vc's with billet angle adapters and evac kit

SPOT MY 6

Stock crawlin National...
Up for sale:

- Champion Buick Power 6 valve covers ($139 new) w/ bolts
- Champion billet 36 degree breather adapters ($59 new) that were properly installed by a machine shop ($20)
- crankcase evac kit ($39 new) with extra breather (to reduce pressure and oil leaks. I connected this to an LT1 style electric evac pump and it worked great on my 9 second stock block buick).
- new pair of valve cover gaskets

Everything is in excellent or better condition. I will also be posting many more 9 sec/TSM engine parts over the next week or two so watch for my posts if you need anything.

$185 plus shipping. Add 3% for paypal.

vc1.jpg

vc2.jpg

vc3.jpg

vc4.jpg

why cant I find those adapters anywhere? how much for the tial 44mm wastegate on your shop table??:D

why cant I find those adapters anywhere? how much for the tial 44mm wastegate on your shop table??:D

Because Champion doesn't make them anymore :D Supposedly they were too costly to make for a reasonable price. I was one of the fortunate few to get em when they were available. They are definitely top notch in quality I can tell you that much for sure!

As far as the TiAL V44, I got it for sale on ebay. Go ahead and bid! TiAL 44mm 44 mm V44 polished wastegate and extra spring:eBay Motors (item 280388795663 end time Sep-02-09 18:11:13 PDT)

Hi,this is john that bought 1 of your drive shafts,Interested in the champion
power 6 vc's the whole kit.Would you sell them to me for $160 shipped?If so
let me know,i can get payment off to you 9/4/09.

John

John,
I already have a sale pending on the covers. If the deal falls through I will get back to you.