Vermont

deezdad

Anyone here live there? Beautiful! Had a rare Saturday off decided to drive north to find some actual winter weather instead of this puss Rhode island weather, found some Forrest roads it was a blast felt like a kid again
Screenshot_20230311-143212.png
Screenshot_20230311-143145.png
Screenshot_20230311-143118.png

I live so close to Vermont that I can see it. It is like winter here too! Roads are a little rough in these parts. ;)

PLOW comp_04 P1010845.JPG

I used to drive mine in that crap. The turbo regal doesn't do too bad in snow with decent tires and some weight in trunk.

That sh...itttt is like mad Russian style....F@k that ....@salvageV6 would drive in it !!!:p

I used to drive mine in that crap. The turbo regal doesn't do too bad in snow with decent tires and some weight in trunk.
Are you talking chains with a jersey barrier in the trunk & a dead turbo? Cuz these things get about as much traction as a super tube on a luge track. My 20 year old 4wd Sonoma on the other hand kinda surprised me lol

I used to drive all winter on M/T Indy profile SS G60x15's in my 87 GN back in 89 to 91. Took 3 years and the bottom of the doors started rusting...sold it then. The older I get the more I understand why the elderly move to Florida. Getting sick of this winter crap.

I used to drive all winter on M/T Indy profile SS G60x15's in my 87 GN back in 89 to 91. Took 3 years and the bottom of the doors started rusting...sold it then. The older I get the more I understand why the elderly move to Florida. Getting sick of this winter crap.
yes but you are a die hard...dont come here!!!....LOL just kidding ...gotta do what you gotta do

Are you talking chains with a jersey barrier in the trunk & a dead turbo? Cuz these things get about as much traction as a super tube on a luge track. My 20 year old 4wd Sonoma on the other hand kinda surprised me lol
No chains, just nothing special tires. My brother did the same in his GN. We did get very experienced with driving sideways..... But I kinda enjoyed it:)

I just remember pre garage days having to move my former gn for snow plow & it was just brutal more of a sideways crabwalk

This is the turbo I use in Vermont snow!

Attachments

• Sleds1.jpg
    Sleds1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 54
I noticed in all those pics. you are going down hill. :cool:
I can't believe I used to go to work every day in this thing. :oops:
DrSideWE4Snow.jpg

that looks fun!!!...I would prefer a 2 stroke!!!

Now that's what ya really call premature ejaculation. :LOL::LOL:

IIrc, some time now you are only allowed 4 stroke snowmobiles in Yellowstone Park and only a certain
number at a time. Probably been expanded to other national parks too.
Green assholes.