Vector wheels and Wilwood disk brakes

dalton

Have two complete sets of vector wheels for sale$ 200 plus shipping a set of 4 Also have front and rear dual caliper Wilwood disk brake set up 12 Inch slotted rotors I believe with mounting brackets. I also have many other parts. Just trying to clean up the garage some.. Best offer on the brakes there heavy..

Interested in the wilwood brake set up!Could you post some pics?How many miles,how much use do they have?

Thanks,
John

Do those rotors fit with the vector wheels?

Have two complete sets of vector wheels for sale$ 200 plus shipping a set of 4 Also have front and rear dual caliper Wilwood disk brake set up 12 Inch slotted rotors I believe with mounting brackets. I also have many other parts. Just trying to clean up the garage some.. Best offer on the brakes there heavy..

Pics of all?

I'll try to shoot some pictures. The brakes have some slight surface rust but were never used they came in the trunk of a ttype that I bought.

Interested Too...

I am interested as well. I will check out the pics when you post them, do you have an idea of what you might want for them ?

Did you get a chance to see the pictures they were already posted a few days ago. Thanks.