Vapor canister purge valve replacement

All I will say is the 45a works. Took my ride with a single nozzle and 93 to 10.06 @ 135 with a 1.43 60ft weighing in at 3850#s. I run a baby 206 roller cam. Call Dave Husek I run his converter you won’t be disappointed. Check my signature for my combo.
Quick car!! Excellent 60ft too.

All I will say is the 45a works. Took my ride with a single nozzle and 93 to 10.06 @ 135 with a 1.43 60ft weighing in at 3850#s. I run a baby 206 roller cam. Call Dave Husek I run his converter you won’t be disappointed. Check my signature for my combo.
So a 45a sounds like an old but good turbo? And with a good tranny and converter it will work well. I’m probably going to save my pennies and collect a crank, rods, steel center caps and bearings as well as a cam. Thanks for all the info!

Like I said there are a lot of people including myself that have ran faster with less parts a long time ago. When I say less I mean not that many gadgets or forged parts. The new ECU’s that are out now are extraordinary. I would like to get my hands on some new technology once the new beast is primed.

The new ECU’s that are out now are extraordinary. I would like to get my hands on some new technology once the new beast is primed.
I read that people have run 8 sec on used stock computers and used chips so not sure about the new tech junk anymore.

I shouldn't have drank the spiked cool-aid, and did my own tuning. Could have saved a bunch of money to buy more liquor.

I read that people have run 8 sec on used stock computers and used chips so not sure about the new tech junk anymore.

I shouldn't have drank the spiked cool-aid, and did my own tuning. Could have saved a bunch of money to buy more liquor.

Red was way ahead of his time lol

There was a period where crankshafts were tough to find

Don’t think people lighten up their cars Iike ppl use too... and maybe a little of ppl running their tunes fat lol

I still have a twin turbo 7 second motor that is running a coil pack and a SEFI8LO FAST system on 160lb injectors. My new motor has 500lb Moran/ Billet atomizer injectors. I really didn’t think that move fully thru at all. The old school system did the trick and still does the trick. I am a few steps late behind the alcohol trend and I want to see what the hype is about. Things are just moving way slower than I had imagined.

Red and Grumpy were so ahead of the game ....and proven it to all these new guys chasing what they had already done ...much respect ...but the ole TR is still crushing bitches with even better and new tech .... such a great legacy....with out a doubt ...one of the best if not the best platforms for speed in that day and still to this day....thats what this board and brother hood is all about :cool:

How many people are running a stock ecu in
Tsm?
Tso?
Tai?
The newer ecu’s have there advantages if you use them. There’s more to going fast than just a afr. I’m sure the fast people are not just running these newer style ecu’s and not taking advantages of the extras. But I will say it’s impressive what people did back in the day with dated chips and trial and error.

The newer ecu’s have there advantages if you use them.
point of fact,there are plenty of guys that have gone slower when they came off a stock ecu and went to the new/latest/greatest sold by and tuned by those they trusted.this is the stuff you dont read about on line much at all,wonder why that is:unsure:everyone wants to just throw the good stuff out there and look at the winners circle but its not like that at all actually.

Like I said there are a lot of people including myself that have ran faster with less parts a long time ago.
there probably isnt a guy on here that hasnt learned from someone who has gone fast before them.its also why they will probably never go as fast as they want,how many go and make the hits,do the testing,r/d the tune themselves,suspension,converter,etc.they need someone to tell them or worst yet think they can just buy it.

point of fact,there are plenty of guys that have gone slower when they came off a stock ecu and went to the new/latest/greatest sold by and tuned by those they trusted.this is the stuff you dont read about on line much at all,wonder why that is:unsure:everyone wants to just throw the good stuff out there and look at the winners circle but its not like that at all actually.
maybe true ...but that is a same if so ...all the big names running 8's ive heard of are not using a commodore 64 ...or M1...