Vapor canister hose


Turbo Buick enthusiast
Odd question I'm sure, most people remove these from the car but I happen to be restoring back to OE and need the correct hoses for the vapor canister.
One is the larger hose that goes to the return tank line and the other is a vacuum hose for the solonoid. The larger hose has non-GM markings on it and small ribs that run the outer length. The other is just off the shelf vac hose I believe?? Any info is appreciated.