Van Hydroboost Aluminum Master

Taylor04

Hey anyone know which alum master this is?

MASTER CYLINDER CONVERSION

I ordered it but then realized it says out of stock. God dammit. I figured if the kit worked well in the GM high tech article I would just support powerbrake-drivetrain and order the master to get my system working.

Aluminum Master cylinder

We have a beautiful aluminum version of the Corvette master, which works well with both 2 disc, or 4 disc systems. It looks great polished, and will not rust!

Okay good to know, thanks Bob. I contacted powerbrake-drivetrain and the master shipped out Tuesday, so it will hopefully be here next week. Photos soon!

Does that master from powerbrake-drivetrain fit the stock 83/84 turbo Regal hydrobooster?

Well the first photo is what I ordered from the website in the first post.

The second photo is what showed up. I tried searching the part number on the bottom but can't figure out what car it came off. I hope this works to get the system on the car and running but I really want one of the newer alum style cylinders. For the money I paid to get it on the doorstep I should have gone with a wilwood from speedway or something:eek:. Also is a pick of the rebuilt hydroboost (from 93 Safari EXT AWD) Should get all the parts on soon...

Attachments

• a20792a12a38f1872b4c20_m-1.jpg
    a20792a12a38f1872b4c20_m-1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 125