Valvoline VR1 10W30 banned in CA

They ban an oil under the guise of saving your life,then they divert water away from farmers to save a smelt fish and say that global warming is causing the drought, then they release a convicted illegal infiltrating Mexican murderer into one of your sanctuary cities instead of deporting him as the law says they must do. Then they call Donald Trump a racist because he is against all of these things. These are the most caring,compassionate, and intelligent people on the planet. They are called Democrats.

No Donald Trump is just actually a racist....

But back to the subject at hand of oil....Summit was able to get me some and im pleased!

They ban an oil under the guise of saving your life,then they divert water away from farmers to save a smelt fish and say that global warming is causing the drought, then they release a convicted illegal infiltrating Mexican murderer into one of your sanctuary cities instead of deporting him as the law says they must do. Then they call Donald Trump a racist because he is against all of these things. These are the most caring,compassionate, and intelligent people on the planet. They are called Democrats.

No Donald Trump is just actually a racist....

But back to the subject at hand of oil....Summit was able to get me some and im pleased!

No Donald Trump is just actually a racist.
If an illegal alien is convicted of murder in the USA and is let out into the general population to murder again,instead of being deported as the law says, and I am against it,am I a racist in your mind?

Damm you guys got it bad in CA, I just bought a case 20w50 and just did an oil change normally I use brad penn mainly because it has a lot of zinc etc and because it's made in my home state of PA but they were out how bought switch the bottle content:eek: Next thing it will be hitler will be in charge and our cars will be banned completely " papers please"

If an illegal alien is convicted of murder in the USA and is let out into the general population to murder again,instead of being deported as the law says, and I am against it,am I a racist in your mind?
You're racist for saying all that...:ROFLMAO::D:eek: