Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Happy Friday-ish.
Sorry I'm late to the party.

THIS IS FUCKIN' GREAT!!!
THIS GUY GETS IT!

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!

LMAOROTF!!!

Ritchie Rocket

Resurrecting this because I have a serious question. My battery dies sometimes when I don’t start the car for 6 or 8 months, should I be turning my intercooler off? I have never found the switch and I have even removed and replaced the whole fuse panel and put in a new engine harness, Still the battery dies after sitting for a few months.

HOLY SHIT, SOME ONE IS GOING TO JUMP ON HIM AND TRY TO "SCHOOL" HIM.

I think he might just know his way around a TR, YUK, YUK YUK.....

I'm a few days late, but I get to see this guy live this Tuesday night! 5/17/22.

Go ahead and beat that on a Tuesday, folks!

Last edited:
Freeking incredible!

He walked off stage playing like he was ending the show, and then popped out on the right side orchestra pit/floor level of the venue, walking thru the audience, jamming with the band for about five minutes. Then he played six more songs, ending the show with the best cover of "Hey Joe" i've ever witnessed. Insane!

He's only 22.

I got to see him in '19 at a much smaller venue, and it was good, very intimate, but this was beyond fantastic!

I suggest anyone that has the chance to see him, make sure you do so!

Last edited:
That's cool, nothing like taking in a good show to recharge the batteries. .Metallica is playing Boston calling tomorrow, still debating on going.. big bucks door to door

Happy Friday. Bates Nut Farm TB car show this weekend. Weather should be nice. :)

Happy ground hog day, er a Friday.:)
I probably need to think about shaking things up a bit, feeling a little repetitive.

Happy Friday all, enjoy it cuz in 5 billion years the sun will expand to 250 times it's diameter and render earth a bone dry airless scorched barren dessert whereby it will be impossible for any life to exist :)

future-sunrisev21.jpg

This girl can belt a tune out! She led off for KingFish Ingram the other night.